LifeVac rejoices as another CHILD has been saved.
This precious toddler, a 7-month-old girl choked on a candy wrapper. She was turning purple and not making a sound. Choking rescue procedures were immediately performed by the parent however they were unsuccessful and she ran for the LifeVac. 911 was called and arrived after the obstruction was removed. LifeVac saved her life.
“I truly believe it helped save her. One of my kids choking has always been my biggest fear and I’ve looked into buying the LifeVac before and didn’t but I’m so glad when I had Cora that I followed my mom gut and we did.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only