We are excited to announce that LifeVac registers the 97th life saved. It has been reported to us that once again LifeVac has helped save the life of a choking victim when the BLS protocol was unsuccessful. An individual began choking on a walnut causing an obstructed airway. After the protocol failed LifeVac was used and on the first application “the walnut came out after one pull”. (LifeVac was gifted to the family by a friend at her son’s baby shower). LifeVac was a gift of life for this family! We are thankful this family had a LifeVac.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only