We are very proud to share the wonderful news that LifeVac has been used again to save a life in a choking emergency within the UK Care Sector
The amazing team at The Mill House nursing home had to put their LifeVac training into action this week when a resident began to choke during mealtime.
This is the second life within their group that has been saved from choking to death when all else failed, thanks to quick thinking nurses and LifeVac.
An elderly female resident began to choke on food during mealtime, the incident turned serious within seconds as the food turned into a full airway obstruction. The nurses acted within seconds delivering BLS to the resident who was in a wheelchair. Unfortunately, BLS protocol failed to dislodge the obstruction and the resident started to turn red. The nurses grabbed their LifeVac wall-mounted kit and deployed LifeVac in seconds which dislodged the full airway obstruction saving the resident’s life. The resident was examined by paramedics that were called due to the incident and gave her the all-clear.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only