LifeVac registers its 170th life saved!
An individual in Minnesota began choking on food causing an obstructed airway. Choking rescue protocol was performed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac was quickly used and in the 1st place, push, pull motion the food was dislodged opening the choking victim’s airway. “The food was removed and breathing fine”. We are thankful this individual is okay and his family saw a TikTok post on LifeVac.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only