LifeVac announces its 171st life saved!
It has been reported to us from a grandmother that LifeVac saved her granddaughter’s life when she began choking on a grape. The grape caused a total obstruction of her airway and choking rescue procedures were unsuccessful. LifeVac was utilized and on the first application, the grape was dislodged. “She was turning purple, the grape popped right out with the LifeVac.” The grandmother won the LifeVac in an auction basket for a Motorcycle Run at a firehouse. We are thankful she won that basket!
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only