LifeVac announces its 189th life saved.
LifeVac is happy to share news of our 189th life saved in New York. On October 6th an 80-year-old woman choked on stuffing causing a partial obstruction. The choking victim had Polio as a child and choking is a side effect that has occurred many times throughout her life. The Heimlich was not performed as in a previous choking emergency. Previously the Heimlich was performed her ribs were broken due to the force. LifeVac was used 3 times and removed the obstruction saving her life.
“We are thankful for LifeVac”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only