website statistics
LifeVac saves man from choking on steak

LifeVac Saved 32-Year-Old from Choking on Steak – #430

LifeVac registers our 430th life saved

We received news on the 19th of July that a choking incident took place on June 2nd in New Jersey.  A 32-year-old male choked on a piece of steak.   The LifeVac device was used immediately as he was unable to cough or swallow the meat.  The airway clearance device was utilized in a standing position and after two attempts the meat was successfully dislodged from his airway, saving his life.


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *