website statistics

LifeVac Saves 1-Year-Old Boy – #212

LifeVac is delighted to share news of its 212th life saved.

1 yr old boy in Oregon choked on a pancake causing a total obstruction. The child was not getting any air and was turning color.  He was laid on the ground, LifeVac was used one time and removed the obstruction. “ Pancake came right out of his mouth. Saved my baby’s life! I’m forever grateful”.

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply