LifeVac is delighted to announce our 268th life saved.
It was reported to us on January 18th that a 15-month-old baby boy began choking on a penny. The coin caused a partial blockage to the child’s airway. He was gagging and could hardly breathe. His father tried infant choking rescue procedures but unfortunately was not able to dislodge the obstruction. The child’s father retrieved the LifeVac and on the second attempt, the child’s airway was cleared saving his life.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only