LifeVac is thrilled to share news on the 101st life saved. A one-year-old boy was saved by his aunt when he began choking on a dried snap pea. The Heimlich maneuver was performed for almost a full minute failing to remove the obstruction. LifeVac was used and dislodged the obstruction on the first application. Here is the Aunt’s testimonial:
“LifeVac 100% saved my nephew’s life. My nephew began choking on a dried snap pea snack. His mom pounded on his back, stuck her fingers down his throat, all to no avail. He began to turn blue. Mom laid him on his back while I got the LifeVac from the pantry. It took one pull to dislodge the piece of food.” The child’s color returned to his face soon after the obstruction was dislodged.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only