We are delighted to share the news that on January 23rd LifeVac saved another child! An 11-month-old boy was saved by his parents and LifeVac when he began choking on a piece of Papaya. The child’s mother who is CPR trained performed back blows several times but was not able to dislodge the food from the child’s airway. While the mother held her child in her arms her husband used the LifeVac. With one pull the obstruction was removed and the little boy started crying.
“I’m CPR trained, but even so you panic. I was not able to remove the piece of Papaya. LifeVac really saved my son. It is something everyone should have.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only