website statistics
LifeVac Saves 245th Life in Choking Emergency. Another child.

LifeVac Saves 11-Month-Old from Choking – #245

LifeVac announces our 245th life saved

It was reported to us on December 27th that LifeVac was to help save the life of another child.  An 11-month-old boy began choking on an ice cube causing him to not be able to breathe.  His parents followed choking rescue procedures but were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction.  LifeVac was used 1 time and aided in clearing the child’s airway.

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply