LifeVac announces our 245th life saved
It was reported to us on December 27th that LifeVac was to help save the life of another child. An 11-month-old boy began choking on an ice cube causing him to not be able to breathe. His parents followed choking rescue procedures but were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. LifeVac was used 1 time and aided in clearing the child’s airway.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only