website statistics
Lifevac saves young girl with epilepsy from choking

LifeVac Saves 11-Year-Old Girl with Epilepsy – #224

LifeVac announces our 224th life saved.

An 11-year-old girl with Epilepsy suffered a partial obstruction when eating a hot dog. The LifeVac was used one time removing the hot dog from the child’s airway.

Girl saved with lifevac

Here is the mom’s testimonial:

She is tube-fed due to swallowing issues. She had gotten into her sister’s food without our realizing it. We noticed she was straining to breathe. We rushed to use the LifeVac and the hot dog blockage (about 1in) came out immediately. It was so easy to use under stress and we are so grateful we thought ahead to buy one. Thank you for saving our daughter.

Girl Choked on this piece of hot dog while LifeVac saved her life


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *