LifeVac registers its 110th life saved! On February 17th we were notified that an individual choked on a piece of food while having a meal. BLS protocol was performed but was unsuccessful in removing the airway obstruction. The patient was conscious at the time LifeVac was utilized. We are thankful that on the first pull the food was dislodged and their life was saved. The patient was completely fine after the obstruction was removed from their airway.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only