Toddler saved from Choking with LifeVac

LifeVac Saves 115th Life in Choking Emergency

LifeVac saves another child! This is the 115th life saved worldwide.  A 3-year-old little girl was sitting in her highchair eating a small piece of a hot dog when she began choking. Her mother knew she was in distress and immediately grabbed the LifeVac which she kept in close by.  While her little girl was still in the highchair, she used the LifeVac and on the 2nd pull, the hot dog was dislodged into her oral cavity.

“LifeVac was easy to assemble, and it saved my daughter”

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply