website statistics

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Boy– #356

LifeVac announces our 356th life saved.

It was reported to use that on April 30th a 2-year-old little boy from Minnesota choked on a ping pong ball.  How terrifying it must have been!  The ball caused a total blockage of the child’s airway.  Choking rescue procedures were attempted by the child’s parent but were unsuccessful.  The child lost consciousness.  He was placed on his back and LifeVac was administered twice and successfully dislodged the obstruction from the child’s airway.


“The ping pong ball was removed because of the LifeVac.  I do believe it saved his life.  It is the greatest thing I received as my baby shower gift and I will now be gifted to all new moms.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *