LifeVac Saves 3-Year-Old in Choking Emergency – #217

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 217th life saved.  A 3-year-old girl with Down Syndrome began choking on a landscape stone.  The child was outside playing when she picked up the stone causing a partial obstruction to her airway.  She was not able to talk or make a sound.  The child was brought into the house and LifeVac was used immediately to dislodge the obstruction.  “It dislodged the stone and I am very grateful.”

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply