website statistics
Child saved with LIfeVac after choking on Lego

LifeVac Saves 4-year-old Boy from Choking on Lego – #292

LifeVac is proud to announce to our 292nd life saved

It was reported to us that on February 18th a 4-year-old boy from Alaska choked on a Lego piece.  The toy caused a partial obstruction to the young boy’s airway.  Choking rescue procedures were attempted but failed. The child’s father came quickly LifeVac in hand and used it 2 times with the child in a sitting position.  The Lego piece was dislodged free clearing the little boy’s airway. “It came right out!

Thank God this family chose to purchase LifeVac after seeing the cc video of a hero mom saving her son while sitting in his highchair watching TV.


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *