LifeVac is delighted to announce its 216th life saved.
A 43-year-old gentleman in a care home in Washington state began choking on his pills. The gentleman’s airway was blocked causing his difficulty breathing. His caregiver was shown how to use the LifeVac by the family after receiving the unit. While the gentleman was in his chair the caregiver quickly retrieved the LifeVac and dislodged the obstruction from his airway. “I bought three of them. So grateful my son’s care home had the device.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only