website statistics

LifeVac Saves 56th Life

A female resident at Hallmark Care Homes in the UK began choking during mealtime on a piece of bread. LifeVac was used to dislodge the obstruction and save the patient’s life.

Matthew Banagan from LifeVac Europe commented, “Today we were informed of our first life saved in Hallmark Care Homes.  Such amazing news to hear during such challenging times in the care sector across the UK.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *