website statistics
LifeVac Saves 57-Year-Old Woman

LifeVac Saves 57-Year-Old in Choking Emergency – #303

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 303rd life saved

On March 14th we received news that a 57-year-old woman with Huntington’s Disease choked on a meatball.  The food caused a full blockage of her airway.  Abdominal thrusts were performed by her husband but she is quite frail and they were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was then utilized and on the 2nd attempt, the blockage was cleared.

“This is the second severe choking incident my wife experienced. Thankfully we have a LifeVac, it definitely saved her life.”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

One thought on “LifeVac Saves 57-Year-Old in Choking Emergency – #303

  1. Brenda Modica says:

    Praise God!

    I just ordered the home kit/travel kit bundle plus an extra travel kit for our second car. I hope I will never have to use it but if ever faced with the situation I now know I will feel better having LifeVac!

Leave a Reply