We are so excited when we receive these reports of a saved life using LifeVac. This is why we do what we do each day. Below is the report from the mother of a 3-year-old girl.
“I have never in my life been so thankful to have a product in my house. Both I and my husband are CPR certified and trained on how to perform back blows to remove an airway blockage on a toddler. What you don’t learn is what to do if they do if that does not work. Luckily while my husband was performing back blows I ran to get the LifeVac. The LifeVac unblocked my daughter’s airway in about 2 seconds and saved my daughter’s life. We were celebrating my daughter’s 3rd birthday at the time and she choked on a cut strawberry off of her birthday cake. I will forever be thankful for LifeVac because my daughter’s 3rd birthday could have had a much scarier outcome.”