LifeVac saves 6-year-old boy from choking – #200

LifeVac Registers 200th Life Saved!

We are so proud to share that LifeVac has reached another incredible milestone saving our 200th life.

A 6-year-old boy choked on a piece of a round lollipop (sucker candy) causing a total blockage of his airway.  The child’s mother performed back slows several times, but the candy did not move.  LifeVac was used after protocol failed and on the second Place, Push, Pull motion the LifeVac dislodged the candy.  The child was taken to the hospital for x-rays and released after he received a clean bill of health.

“Item was dislodged. My son could breathe again.”  LifeVac should be in every school. I am blessed that my son is alive and healthy due to having the LifeVac in my home.”

We are so thankful this mom saw an advertisement and choose to purchase a LifeVac.   Thank you to all our supporters who have helped us in our mission to reach this amazing milestone! Sometimes you have to do the impossible just to prove that nothing is.”

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply