website statistics
First Responder Saves Boy from Choking

First Responder Saves Child with LifeVac – #248

LifeVac is thrilled to share news on our 248th life saved

A 6-year-old boy was saved by a volunteer first responder at a fire department in Pennsylvania. The child choked on a peanut causing a total obstruction.

“I happened to be driving on Interstate 15PA/MD line.  A car started swerving, pulled over to the side of the road.  A woman gets out and jumps in the back seat of her car. I stopped!  A 6-year-old is in the back seat, unconscious and blue. I grabbed the LifeVac from my kit, used it one time.  It worked great! “


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *