LifeVac is proud to announce our 318th life saved
On March 31st, a 6-year-old little girl choked on a lifesaver causing a partial blockage of her airway. LifeVac was used immediately at the discretion of the parent to avoid the risk of hurting an already panicking child. The LifeVac was used three times and successfully dislodged the obstruction helping to save her life.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only