website statistics
LifeVac Saves 6 Year Old Girl from Choking

LifeVac Saves 6-Year-Old Girl from Choking – #318

LifeVac is proud to announce our 318th life saved

On March 31st, a 6-year-old little girl choked on a lifesaver causing a partial blockage of her airway.  LifeVac was used immediately at the discretion of the parent to avoid the risk of hurting an already panicking child.  The LifeVac was used three times and successfully dislodged the obstruction helping to save her life.


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *