LifeVac announces our 238th life saved. It has been reported to us on December 23rd a 67-year-old gentleman choked on a fish oil capsule causing a partial obstruction. LifeVac was utilized immediately and on the place, push, pull motion the obstruction was dislodged from the choking victim’s airway. LifeVac helped save another life!
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only