LifeVac Saves Man with Facial Hair from Choking

LifeVac Saves 77 Year Old Man from Choking – #167

LifeVac is delighted to announce its 167 life saved!

We received news that a 77-year old gentleman with facial hair was saved with LifeVac when he choked on a large piece of chicken.  He was enjoying an enchilada when the chicken became lodged in his airway.  Thankfully his daughter had a LifeVac in their home when her father choked. The protocol was attempted however it was difficult to perform as the gentleman was sitting on the couch and he is not able to stand on his own. The family used the LifeVac while in a sitting position and on the first application the obstruction was removed.

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply