LifeVac is delighted to announce our 247th life saved
It has been reported to us that on December 31st an 8-month-old baby girl choked on mashed bananas. The parent performed back slaps but unfortunately, the protocol was unsuccessful. The child was placed on her back and LifeVac was used. On the first place, push-pull motion the obstruction was dislodged. ”My 8-month-old daughter was eating mashed banana then got choked. I tried to hit her back but didn’t come out. I kept the LieVac near the high chair so could use it right away. Maybe about 30 seconds but I felt like forever.”
This little girl is the 125th child saved on the last day of 2021! We are blessed to be able to aid in saving a child’s life.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only