website statistics

LifeVac saves 8-year-old boy – #486

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 486th life saved.

It was reported to us that on September 18th a choking incident took place in California.  An 8-year-old boy choked on a chunk of meat causing a total obstruction. Back blows were performed (5x) by his parents but unfortunately were unsuccessful.  Thankfully this family had a LifeVac and on the second attempt dislodged the food saving the young boy’s life.

“LifeVac absolutely saved his life because other life-saving measures did not work before using”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *