LifeVac has saved another child registering its 80th life saved. A two-year-old little girl was saved with LifeVac by her mother (CPR certified) after BLS protocol was unsuccessful.
As a mother and daycare owner, your worst nightmare is children putting objects in their mouths or eating food that is too large. I bought LifeVac in early July. I never expected to use the device but I did and it saved my own two-year-old daughter’s life. I am so thankful I spent the money on such an amazing creation. Thank you again LifeVac. ”
Shelly M. from Idaho Falls, Idaho