website statistics

LifeVac Saves 81st Life – A 23-month-old Girl

We are thrilled to share details of the latest life that was saved.  A 23-month-old little girl was saved by her mother and LifeVac.  The toddler was choking on a hard piece of Velcro. She suffered a complete airway obstruction and was turning blue.  Back blows were unsuccessful. The child’s mother grabbed the LifeVac and successfully dislodged the Velcro piece.

“LifeVac Oh most definitely saved my little girls’ life”, stated her father.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *