website statistics

LifeVac Saves 9-Month-Old Baby Boy from Choking – #157

LifeVac is excited to share details on its 157th life saved!

We are thrilled to share the news that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child.  A 9-month-old baby boy began choking on a carrot causing partial airway obstruction.  The child’s mom who is trained and CPR certified performed infant choking rescue procedures several times but were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. LifeVac was used one time and the carrot was dislodged into his oral cavity where his mom was able to remove it.

“I saw the viral video on Facebook of the mom using the LifeVac on her child and purchased the device.  I received the LifeVac on July 21st and had to use it on my son within 20 minutes of it arriving.  LifeVac saved his life.”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *