LifeVac announces our 283rd life saved.
It was reported to us on February 9th that LifeVac was used once again to help save the life of a child. A 9-month-old baby boy choked on a penny causing an airway obstruction. The child’s father attempted choking rescue protocol but was unsuccessful in dislodging the coin. He then utilized the LifeVac with his son in a sitting position and was able to successfully dislodge the obstruction saving his son’s life.
This 9-month-old baby is the 148th life saved by LifeVac when choking rescue procedures failed. We are so thankful this family saw a video on LifeVac and choose to protect their family.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only