website statistics
LifeVac saves little girl from choking #302

LifeVac Saves 9-Month-Old in Choking Emergency – #302

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 302nd life saved

It was reported to us that on March 13th a 9-month-old little baby girl was choking on a piece of bark from firewood.  The pile of firewood is outside the deck where the kid’s toy box is.  When bringing wood back and forth a piece fell into the toy box.  The older son pick up the toy box and dumped everything over.  The baby picked it up and quickly was in distress.  The child’s mother who is CPR trained immediately tried to dislodge the obstruction.  Choking rescue procedures were not working and the child was not making a sound, her face bright red, lips turning purple. LifeVac was used and on the second attempt dislodged the piece of wood saving the little girl’s life.

 “I didn’t see that it had fallen off into her toy box.  It was very scary but the exact reason I wanted to have this.  I only had it one month.”

Toddler saved from choking with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *