LifeVac Saves 92nd Life from Choking

LifeVac has received news of the 92nd life saved. Here is the testimonial from the mother:

I had first heard about the LifeVac months before I had actually bought one. In that time, we had a scary choking incident with one of our kids so we decided to buy one for peace of mind and that decision saved my 4 yr. old son’s life. Dinner started as any other day. We had Japanese takeout and my son was eating a piece of broccoli. It became lodged in his throat with a full obstruction. We tried Heimlich, back pats, finger sweeps, and NOTHING worked. I grabbed the LifeVac and used it on him and rolled him to his side and did a quick finger sweep and sat him up and he choked it out on the kitchen floor. My son later told me that when I used the LifeVac he felt it pull the broccoli out of his throat. I encourage everyone to buy a LifeVac. It’s something no one ever wants to have to use but are more than thankful they have one if they need it. LifeVac saved my son’s life and I am so beyond thankful to this amazing company and those who shared this amazing lifesaving product with me!

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply