website statistics

LifeVac Saves 94-Year-Old – #383

LifeVac announces our 383rd life saved!

It was reported to us that on June 3rd a 94-year-old woman at a Senior Assisted Living community in California began choking.  The female resident that suffers from dementia began choking on a piece of shrimp while having lunch.  The food was completely blocking her airway.  A CNA performed the Heimlich on the patient but was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction.  The LifeVac device was then administered and on the 2nd Place, Push, Pull motion dislodged the shrimp from the woman’s airway.

“Resident was shaken up by the incident, but then said I’m going to be okay 15 minutes after the incident. Continued to monitor, no repercussions from incident.”

“The device absolutely saved the patient’s life.”



LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *