LifeVac Saves Another Child!
We have received news from LifeVac Europe that LifeVac has saved another child in a choking emergency in Poland!
This is the second LifeVac that has been saved in Poland. Our distributor in Poland (LifeVac Polska) received the fantastic news that a 10-year-old boy was saved by his mother when he choked on a sweet.
The 10-year-old boy who we have said we would not name, for now, suffers from Bartter syndrome which affects his kidney function. He also suffers from esophageal stricture which is an abnormal tightening or narrowing of the esophagus.
The boy snuck a sweet into his mouth while sitting in a chair when his mother wasn’t looking. Unfortunately, the situation turned serious very quickly when his mother realized something was wrong and her son could not breathe as the sweet became a full airway obstruction.
His mother carried out standard BLS protocol (abdominal thrusts and back blows) which unfortunately failed to dislodge the sweet. She then used her LifeVac which dislodged the sweet in seconds saving her son’s life.
Eric Banagan, LifeVac Europe’s MD commented: “This is wonderful news to hear! We are receiving news of lives being saved nearly every week now, this is our 4th child this month alone! We are very proud to be able to save people’s lives, especially coming up to Christmas when the time for children is so magical”.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only