website statistics
LifeVac Saves a life in care home

LifeVac Saves a Life in Group Home – #257

LifeVac is proud to share news of our 257th life saved

On January 10th a 26-year-old autistic young man residing at a group home began choking on a muffin. The muffin completely blocked his airway causing him to lose consciousness.  LifeVac was used right away and successfully removed part of the muffin opening his airway.  EMTs were called and arrived after the patient was conscious and breathing.  He was taken to the hospital for a full evaluation and released within an hour.

We are very thankful the owners of the care home saw the video of the 10-month-old boy that was saved by a good samaritan at Eggs Up Grill in SC.
 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply