LifeVac announces its 188th life saved.
It has been reported from our partners at LifeVac Europe that the LifeVac device was used within a Hallmark care home to help save a life in a choking emergency. An elderly male resident was sitting down enjoying his meal when he came into difficulty. Food had become lodged in his airway creating a full airway obstruction. Hallmark care home employees acted quickly delivering BLS choking protocol. Unfortunately, back blows were not able to dislodge the full airway obstruction. A nurse quickly retrieved their LifeVac device from their wall-mounted kit and on the first application within seconds dislodged the food and the resident made a full recovery.
“LifeVac successfully used” – nurse
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only