LifeVac is proud to announce its 166th life saved.
A woman with Lou Gehrig’s disease experienced a frightening choking scare while eating a hamburger. Thankfully her daughter had a LifeVac on hand and used the rescue device to remove the obstruction. “Object came out and she started breathing again”. She had trouble swallowing and we always were so worried. She had spinal fusion surgery due to a fall prior to the ALS diagnosis so we couldn’t perform the Heimlich maneuver on her, she was also in a wheelchair after diagnosis. The family is truly grateful for having the LifeVac and I have recently purchased more to keep on hand and give out to people!”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only