website statistics

LifeVac Saves Another Life– #232

LifeVac registers its 232nd life saved.

It has been reported to us on December 15th that a 40-year-old male began choking on chewed food.  The food caused a partial obstruction of the gentleman’s airway.  Choking rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was used while the victim was in a standing position.  On the 2nd attempt, the food was dislodged from his airway saving his life.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *