The team at LifeVac Europe is incredibly pleased to share the wonderful news that LifeVac has saved another life in the adult care sector.
It has been reported to us that LifeVac was used within a Hallmark care home to help save a life in a choking emergency. An elderly resident was sitting down enjoying her meal when she came into difficulty. Food had become lodged in her airway creating a partial airway obstruction. Hallmark care home employees acted quickly delivering BLS choking protocol. Unfortunately, back blows and abdominal thrusts were not able to dislodge the partial airway obstruction. A nurse quickly retrieved their LifeVac device from their wall-mounted kit and within seconds dislodged the food and the resident made a full recovery.
“LifeVac was vitally important in the effective resolution of this situation, all of our team are all trained as part of induction to use this equipment.” — Nurse
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only