We have been informed by LifeVac Europe that LifeVac has helped save another life within the UK care sector. This time we helped save another life within the UK’s largest care and nursing home provider, HC-One.
An elderly female resident was enjoying her dinner when she came into difficulty whilst eating. Food had become lodged in her airway creating a full airway obstruction.
Nurses and carers acted quickly delivering BLS choking protocol, which sadly did not dislodge the food from her airway and she became unconscious. One of the nurses quickly deployed their LifeVac airway clearance device from the wall-mounted box. Within seconds LifeVac was applied and removed the full airway obstruction.
The female resident regained consciousness and made a full recovery.
“Very effective and easy to use” – Nurse
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only