LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 488th life saved.
It was reported to us that on September 23rd a 10-month-old boy, choked on a piece of paper & thick mucus causing a total blockage. The child’s parents attempted back blows, but protocol failed. Thankfully they had a LifeVac on hand. The airway clearance device was used 2 times and successfully dislodged the object.
“Our baby was immediately able to throw up what was causing him to choke; He was able to breathe instantly. Yes. I am so happy that I found out about the LifeVac on social media and decided to purchase it.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only