LifeVac announces our 368th life saved in the UK.
We have received news from our LifeVac Europe team that another life was saved in a UK nursing home. Continuing to help reduce one of the leading causes of accidental death in adults over the age of 65…choking.
An elderly resident who resides in a nursing home in the Northwest of England, quickly came into difficulty while enjoying his meal. A piece of sausage had become lodged in his airway.
Staff acted quickly delivering back blows, abdominal thrusts were not an option as the elderly gentleman was in a sitting position. Another member of staff quickly retrieved their LifeVac device. In combination with using back blows and LifeVac on the third application, the sausage was dislodged helping save his life.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only