website statistics
LifeVac Saves Another Child from Choking

LifeVac Saves Girl Choking on Piece of Sausage – #241

LifeVac is thrilled to announce our 241st life saved.  It was reported to us on Christmas day that a 9-year-old girl choked on a piece of sausage.  Choking rescue procedures were followed but were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction.  Thankfully a mom that was visiting the family had a LifeVac in her car.  She used the LifeVac and on the 1st attempt cleared the child’s airway.  Another good samaritan, another hero saving a child’s life.

My friend’s daughter was choking on a piece of sausage last week. In has received LifeVac a few months ago for a baby shower gift since I am an anxious mother. I had it with me in my vehicle and am soo blessed. It worked first try! Thank you LifeVac!! Everyone there has since purchased it!

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *