website statistics

LifeVac Saves Man Choking on Candy – #279

LifeVac announces our 279th life saved.

It was reported to us that on January 27th LifeVac was utilized once again to save the life of a gentleman in distress. A 31-year-old man choked on Mike & Ike candy causing a partial obstruction. His wife attempted to dislodge the candy using back blows, but protocol was unsuccessful.  LifeVac was utilized and on the second attempt, the candy was removed from the gentleman’s airway.  They purchased the rescue device to protect their children.

Choking does not discriminate.  It can happen to anyone, anywhere at any time.  We are thankful this family saw the videos of the Good Samaritan that saved the life of a baby in a South Carolina restaurant as well as the ring cam video of a mom who ran outside her home and heroically saved her child.




“He is alive and perfect thanks to LifeVac.  I’ll never stop singing your praises.”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *