website statistics

LifeVac Saves Man Choking on Steak – #237

LifeVac registers its 237th life saved.  It has been reported to us that on December 23rd a 42 yr old male choked on a piece of steak causing a partial obstruction. Choking rescue procedures were followed but failed at dislodging the obstruction. LifeVac was used one time and dislodged the steak from the choking victim’s airway.

Testimonial from the spouse of the choking victim:

“Steak immediately came out after one use of LifeVac. Absolutely. My husband was in distress and unable to cough. He later explained he could feel the steak slipping further down his windpipe. He said if the LifeVac didn’t work, it was time to call 911.”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *