website statistics

LifeVac Saves Man Choking on Steak– #285

Life Vac registers it’s 285th life saved.

On February 10th it was reported to us that a 26-year-old male choked on steak causing a partial obstruction.  Choking rescue procedures were performed but unfortunately were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was multiple timed and successfully dislodged the obstruction clearing the man’s airway.

You will never regret having a backup option!


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *