website statistics

LifeVac Saves Man from Choking– #490

LifeVac registers its 490th life saved.

It was reported to us that on September 10th a 62-year-old man choked on angel food cake and ice cream.  His wife had made him a banana split. She had put fruit in it and chunks of angel food cake.  Unfortunately, the delicious dessert became lodged in his airway.  He motioned to his wife to get the LifeVac.  He used the device on himself  (2 times) and successfully dislodged the food.  EMS arrived and was impressed with how well the product cleared his airway.
“The LifeVac absolutely saved my life”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *